So I've been a little lax in updating my blog so I've decided to post my current workout plan.
I'm hitting weights 3 days a week right now. Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sunday is Legs day. Tuesday is Back, Biceps and Abs. Thursday is Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I start with 15 to 30 minutes of cardio to warm up then I hit the weights. Once my workout is done I do 15 to 30 mins more of cardio.
On my off days it's cardio, cardio, cardio for at least 45 minutes.
My "diet" consists of just eating healthy food, mostly protein, and limiting my self to one soft drink per week. Most mornings I start off with a fruit and yogurt smoothie and protein bar. For a snack it's an apple with peanut butter. Lunch is either a large salad or lean meat on whole wheat bread with a light dusting of fat free mayo. My afternoon snack is usually carrots or more fruit like an orange. For dinner it's something we prepare out of one of our healthy living cookbooks, like one of the cookbooks from The Biggest Loser.
So far in the 8 days since I've started this I've lost 12 lbs and I haven't felt this good in years. My energy levels are up and I actually look forward to hitting the gym!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment